- Our Roots
- Corporate Documents
Interested in reading more about what we do? Many of the reports and documents included here provide a greater understanding of our work, the industry and the environment.
Publications and reports are organized by category below.
Al-Pac Dispute Resolution Process and Anti-Bribery Policy is available upon request.
- Forest Stewardship Reports
- Forest Management Plan (FMP)
Spatial Harvest Sequence (SHS)
- 10 year scope.
- Detailed listing and mapping of stands selected for harvest to:
- meet the Annual Allowable Cut (level of harvest that does not exceed the growth of the forest) and
- provide for FMP objectives, such as old forest retention, watershed protection, and landscape and ecosystem management.
- Introduced with the FMP.
Al-Pac’s Spatial Harvest Sequence is available for public viewing on the Government of Alberta website. To access the Spatial Harvest Sequence by Forest Management Unit please click here and look under the Timber Supply Analysis tab on the government website.
- General Development Plan (GDP)
Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- One year scope.
- Defines harvesting and reforestation activities.
- Schedules harvest blocks and roads for the year.
- Intoduced with the GDP.
- Created annually.
- Annual Operating Plan
Forest Harvest Plan (FHP)
- One to three year scope.
- Detailed harvest block design.
- Temporary road construction.
- Experienced field crews verify on the ground values, such as watershed protection, wildlife features and heritage sites. Input from trappers and communities incorporated.
To determine the location of the Planning Unit please reference the General Development Plan map in the forest planning drop down menu. Approximate locations can be determined by considering the Planning Unit Number. For instance PU084174 is in Township 84, Range 17, West of the 4th Meridian.
Planning Unit Number Forest Harvest Plan Planning Unit Map 067254 View View 070124a View View 070134 View View 070134A View View 070144 View View 070164 View View 070254 View View 071104 View View 071144 View View 071204 View View 071224 View View 071224a View View 072114 View View 072144 View View 072154 View View 072244 View View 072254 View View 073124 View View 073194 View View 074174 View View 075144 View View 076044 View View 076184 View View 077154 View View 078024 View View 078154 View View 079045F View View 080015 View View 080024 View View 080025F View View 080045F View View 081045 View View 081045F View View 081055 View View 081074 View View 082015 View View 082035F View View 083224 View View 084035 View View 084064 View View 084074 View View 084174 View View 085015 View View 085045 View View 085064 View View 085074 View View 086025F View View 086104 View View 086124 View View 086234 View View 087244 View View 091114 View View 091124 View View 091234 View View 092214 View View 092234 View View 093234 View View 097104 View View 093144 View View 097124 View View 098124 View View
- Al-Pac FMA Area Actual Harvest vs Quadrant Cut Control, 2016-2020
- High Conservation Values in the Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. Forest Management Agreement Area
- Status of Land Cover and Biodiversity in the Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. Forest Management Agreement Area
- Annual Report, 2015-2020 Management & Monitoring Strategy for High Conservation Values
- Al-Pac Blog Calling Lake V05
- Al-Pac Blog Calling Lake V05 Pt. 2
- Al-Pac Blog Canada Warbler V11
- Al-Pac Blog Understory Protection V08
- Cultural Values Monitoring Report
- Fish Bearing Stream Assessments Monitoring
- Permanent Sampling Plots Monitoring Assessments
- Stream Crossing Assessments Monitoring
- Landscape and Stand Level Structure Monitoring
- Protected Areas Gap Analysis – Phase 1 Report
- Protected Areas Gap Analysis – Phase 1 Peer Review
- Socio-Economic Indicator Report, Vignette
If you are looking for a report, published article or have a document request please fill out the form below.
Learn more about FSC Certification.