Community Enhancement Program
We value the efforts of non-profit organizations in the communities near our Millsite. Their contributions allow our communities to thrive, and we want to do our part to help them grow. To support local non-profit organizations, we created the Community Enhancement Program (CEP).
Since 2011, the CEP provides a grant of up to $25,000 to two qualified non-profit organizations each year. We accept applications throughout the year and select the recipients in May and October.
Your non-profit organization may be considered for the program if it meets the following criteria:
- Located within a 100 km radius of our Millsite
- In need of small-scale facility upgrades, expansion or a development project
- The appropriate municipal authority permits construction
- Open to all community members
- Enhances the overall quality of life for community members
The program does not provide support for:
- Programming, staffing and operational costs
- The purchase of land
- Private or for-profit enterprises
- Religious, sacramental or exclusive (fraternal) organizations
May CEP: applications must be received by April 15.
October CEP: applications must be received by September 15.
How to Apply
Is your non-profit organization currently working on an exciting project? We’d love to hear about it. All eligible organizations are encouraged to apply. Only one application will be considered from an organization in a calendar year. Once your application is received, a team member from our Public Affairs department will contact you.