High School Graduate Awards
- Community Involvement
- High School Graduate Awards
We believe in the potential of our local high school students. They are the future of our surrounding communities, and we are here to assist them in their academic journeys. We offer the Al-Pac Environmental Sciences Education Award and Trades Education Award to local high schools each year. The school awards committee selects the recipients. Participating schools include:
- Boyle School, Boyle
- École Beauséjour, Plamondon
- École Plamondon School, Plamondon
- Edwin Parr Composite High School, Athabasca
- J.A. Williams High School, Lac La Biche
Environmental Sciences Education Award
The Al-Pac Environmental Sciences Award supports local grade 12 students pursuing post-secondary education in the sciences. To be considered, applicants must be:
- A grade 12 graduate in the current calendar year.
- Accepted into their first year of studies at a post-secondary institution.
- Enrolled in a science program.
Trades Education Award
The Al-Pac Trades Education Award assists high school graduates pursuing an apprenticeship program. To be considered, applicants must:
- Be a grade 12 graduate in the current calendar year.
- Be enrolled in an apprenticeship program.
- Have their Apprentice Identification Card.